Wednesday, November 19, 2014

This week in history

I'm sitting at my desk listening.
I hear the wind howling around the house. 
I hear the windows and walls creaking from the strain. 
I hear...
the dog pacing at the door (it's cold out so of course she needs to go out every other minute). 

Buffalo NY is currently getting the crap beat out of them by Old Man Winter.

So I sit here wondering....
did winter arrive somewhat early this year?
I present to you "This Week in History"...
DUN dun DUNnnnn

2013
You see that white stuff right there.
Looks awfully familiar doesn't it?

2012
The dreaded snowplow road block.

2011
Now I'm starting to see a nasty trend here.

2010
For some reason I don't have any pictures for November but this was taken the last day of October.
The butterflies barely had a chance to get out alive.

2009
Again with the white stuff.

2008
All right, all right.
I give up.
So cold and snow in the middle of November isn't a one time fluke.


So for 2014
I'm grateful to be looking at this...

instead of this.
(link goes to US National Weather Service Facebook photo album for the snowstorm in Buffalo)


See you all in the spring.
Or maybe next week.





No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...