Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 15

Well it's the 15th day of January.
The month is 1/2 over already. Seems like just yesterday, I was turning the tv off because I decided watching that foolish ball drop was just pushing my bedtime a little too far.

Day 15

It was warm out again today but we are expecting snow tomorrow (if you want to believe all the hype that winter isn't over yet).

One reason I really like taking pictures that overlook the valley is because of the clouds. I have a really great vantage point from my front door and there are days when I'm actually shocked by the beautiful artwork just floating by.

The following is just a sample of pictures that I have taken from my front door over the years.









Thanks for playing along and taking the time to read my ramblings.
I've had over 3000 page views on my blog since the 1st of the year. You don't know how much that means to me.

No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...