Sunday, August 18, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 230 ... Daily stuff and some furniture before and afters ... Yea!

Bet you didn't expect to see a post from me so soon.
After all, I've been lucky to get one post a month done lately.
 
Anyway...
Day 230.
Another beautiful day that ended with a very hazy moon in pink clouds.
 
This is one of the reasons why I make sure the life insurance is paid on time each month.
Do you see anything to block that blade (weighing about a ton??) from falling?
Me neither.
 
The old dozer just sits and waits patiently in the cattails.
 
Timeless toys.
 
And I thought you might like to see some of the projects that I've been working on the past month
(one of the reasons why I forget to take pictures every now and then).
If not, you can just move on to your next email now.
.
.
.
.
Oh, you're still here.
Ok.
 
I love how this table came out.
Before.
After.
This is currently for sale at Newport Marketplace.
 
I found this hutch at a garage sale.
The legs had been cut off so the top part sat on the floor.
I think it came out pretty nice.
This piece already sold but the beautiful dishes are still available.
 
I found this rather large lamp (disassembled here...the lamp was really ugly)
and a large ceramic platter at the local Salvation Army store.
 
I decided these pieces needed a different life.
Do you think birdbath is different enough?
This piece has already sold.
 
I found this old piano stool in an antique shop up north.
 
All it needed was a little....black and white.
Fabulous!
 
And finally for today,
I bought this beautiful piece from another vendor at Newport Marketplace.
It didn't take me long to realize that it went perfectly with the piano stool.
This set sold very quickly.
 
If you want additional information on how these pieces were renewed, please feel free to contact me.
CeCe Caldwell's Natural Chalk + Clay Paints and Finish Waxes were used on all these projects.
 
Maybe I'll get another post up again tomorrow.
Be afraid.
Be very afraid.
Bwaaahaaaa.
 
 


No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...