Monday, May 13, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 130, 131, 132, and 133 ... New additions and Mother Nature's ticked off again.

Day 130
Slightly cooler than the last several days but the green just keeps getting greener so ...
NO. COMPLAINTS. HERE. AT. ALL.
 
Day 131
Managed to forget to take a Front Door picture again.
Where is my mind?
 
But I believe I may have to start another blog.
You see, we seem to be evolving here.
So I have a riddle for you.
Which came first?
The chicken or the egg?
You guessed it.
The chicken.
From what I understand, there won't be any eggs for a little while yet.
 
Day 132
Of course Mother Nature must have gotten ticked off about something and picked Mother's Day to send temperatures plummeting back into the ice ages.
I had nothing to do with it.
I swear.
I sent her a nice card for Mother's Day.
Did you?
 
Nothing like mowing the lawn in full January blizzard combat gear.
 
Chickens didn't seem to mind the cold.
They were too busy checking out their new digs.
 
Merry Chris....
uhhh....
Happy Mother's Day?
 
Day 133
Anyone ready for a dip in the pool?
Just make sure you wipe the snow off your feet first.
 
By noon today the snow was gone (except for the misty flakes that were still falling from the sky) and a funky misty fog started rolling up the hill.
Kinda creepy.
 
I'm already looking forward to the warmer weather that's supposed to be back in our area by mid-week.
This cold is for the birds.
Or should I say for the polar bears?
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...