Thursday, May 9, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 127, 128 and 129 ... Mother Nature puts on a show.

Day 127
A little late in the afternoon (a.k.a. ... almost forgot to take a pic today).
 
Day 128
Watching a storm pass over the valley.
 
I'm surprised to see that the daffodils are still hanging in there.
 
And...
Day 129
This was my view of the sky while driving home from Newport tonight.
Looking northwest from Rt. 12 in Remsen.
 
And this was looking west after I started up Starr Hill Rd.
 
I was just hoping to get home before the rain started.
Of course, the minute I parked my car, the sky opened up and I was drenched before I could get into the house.
 
After the rain the sky lit right up with a beautiful double rainbow.
 
Once the sun started to set, the second rainbow disappeared and the clouds were set on fire.
Mother Nature really knows how to put on a show.
 
 
Don't forget!
This Sunday is Mother's Day.
Stop on down to Newport Marketplace.
We have many, many beautiful items that Mom would love to have.
 
From Jewelry
to furniture.
 
If you can't decide, we have gift certificates.
 
 
 


No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...