Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 120 ... Today's walk with a tree full of monkeys.

Day 120.
As you can see it was getting a little late by the time I took this picture.
 
For the most part, today was sunny and pleasant
so I decided to go on short walk around the yard.
 
The sun has finally reached in under the trees so the daffodils are blooming.
 
As usual, Gabby is lagging behind.
I guess that's what happens when you're a 14 year old dog.
 
Somehow, I ended up with company on this walk.
1 kid,
1 grandkid,
2 dogs,
and a cat.
Not exactly a quiet, peaceful walk.
 
 
Caught in the act.
Nothing like sitting on a skinny branch above your kids head while you attempt to pull him up into the tree.
What could go wrong?
 
Safe on the ground and heading home.
 
A normal dog would just jump up there and bite the cat in the backside.
Gabby, after a very pathetic attempt at a jump, just sat there and was pretty much ignored by the cat.
Quite frankly, I don't think I would consider either one of these animals normal.
 
Lastly for today,
I'll leave you with another view of my favorite rock wall.
Not that you asked for another view.
But it's a cool rock wall.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...