Thursday, April 18, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 107 ... and 108 ... What to do on the first summer-like day.

Day 107
was a very pleasant, spring-like day for a change.
 
Apparently after such a long,
cold,
dreary,
crappy,
winter/sping,
someone decided that our first really spring-like day needed to be treated the same as summer.
 
So....
Day 107 is set up the pool day.
Yea...
Just ignore the left over snow mountain and jump right in.
 
Notice the over dressed model
who is trying desperately to keep her feet out of the freezing water.
P.S. ... if for some reason, I'm not alive tomorrow...
the person in the above photo should be your primary suspect.
 
Rocky wondering what I'm up to.
 
The deer have been out in force lately.
Since my grass isn't that green yet, I guess it will be a few more days weeks until they hang out on my lawn.
 
And now we're on
Day 108
Not so nice out today.
Rain and a very cold, strong wind.
 
Oh....home on the range....
(bet'cha finished that tune ... didn'tcha)
 
Another old barn.
 
I spent quite a bit of time over the last 2 days lining up consignment items for
my new booth at Newport Market Place.
I have to say that I'm pretty excited about the variety of items that will be there.
We are shooting for May 1st as opening day.
I will update when I know for sure.
 


No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...