Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 106 ... Houston, the eagle....uh...goose has landed.

I thought I would throw up a few quick words for
Day 106
(so I wouldn't find myself behind by 4 days again).
I'll keep it short and sweet.
I promise.
 
I have one word that will describe today.
Soggy.
 
The pond is finally clear of ice so the geese came in for a landing today.
You have to cut through the pea soup to see them.
Rocky, on the other hand, heard them out there and had to greet them.
They weren't impressed and left shortly after arriving.
 
We also had a couple of Mallards out there.
They arrived late last night and left pretty early this morning.
 
I guess this means that spring is finally going to stick around now.
Yea!
 
Now, back to work on some more projects.
Please feel free to call/email me if you have any antique or vintage items that you would like to sell on consignment.
I have a booth to fill up before the first of the month.
 
 


No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...