Friday, April 12, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 101 ... Did you have a past life? I think I did.

Day 101
and not one single Dalmatian in sight.
 
But there's plenty of gloom and some rain.
 
I did manage to get in another walk between the rains.
 
I love this rock wall that lines my driveway.
It's older than most people living today.
 
Tamarack is covered in lichen.
It's not just the branch but the whole tree is covered in it.
Even the pine cones that didn't fall off last year.
There's something strange going on around here.
Moss and lichen seem to be taking over the whole area.
 
See.
Another mossy tree.
 
I just like all the color involved here.
 
I also got a little drive-by photography in again today.
Once again, I seem to be drawn to barns.
I don't know why.
Maybe I was a cow in a past life (be careful with the jokes here).
 
 
 
With all the rain we've had over the past few days, the creeks are running pretty fast.
 
Just went to take the dog out for the last time tonight.
The both of us almost slid off the porch.
Where the H. E. Double hockey sticks did all the ice come from?
 
I gotta go look in the mirror.
I think my hair is still standing on end.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...