Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 84 and 85 ... Excuses, Excuses, Excuses and an Abused Teddy Bear.

I didn't get a post up yesterday because ... well, just because.
I've been really busy working on a few projects.
  • I have to get some furniture to replace a few empty spaces in my booth at Newport Market Place. It's amazing how empty a small space can feel when 2 large pieces of furniture disappear in the same day.
  • I've also mentioned that I'm moving into a larger booth space at Newport Market and I would like to have a line of consignment items to help fill that space. I'm looking for antiques, vintage items and some select furniture items to fill the booth up. If you have items that you would like to sell but don't want to bother with advertising or dragging stuff out to the garage for a sale, give me a buzz or drop me a line.
  • I'm also working on a cute little vanity makeover for a client.
  • And Flat Stanley is still here so I've been trying to keep him busy. Not an easy task for sure.
I'm not sure what Flat and Rocky were up to,
but that poor teddy looks like he's seen better days.
 
 
 
So...
Day 84
The random cloud looks a little like an airplane flying overhead.
 
and
Day 85 
Don't let the sunshine fool you, it's still cold.
 
The moon early this evening.
 
Another busy day scheduled for tomorrow and this week is almost over.
Easter this weekend.
Next week is .... AHHHHHHH ... April already!!
Holy cow.
This year is flying by.
We'll see fall before spring ever decides to make an entrance.
 

No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...