Monday, March 25, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 83 ... What spring fever looks like at my house.

Day 83
Mixture of gloom and sun and a bitter wind.
It's time for Old man winter and mother nature to take the boxing gloves off.
 
I'm beginning to think that this unfashionably late entrance of spring has finally taken a toll on Perry's brain.
Earlier this afternoon, I looked out and found him doing this.
Bulldozing snow in the middle of the field.
 
By the time he quit playing around, the field looked like this.
A huge pile of dirty snow.
 
"Why", I asked.
"Wyatt's birthday party is next weekend.
There will be a house full of people here.
Why did you have to plow up the clean white snow and leave a pile of mud"?
 
"So the kids will have a place to go sliding", he said.
 
I was like, "WHAT"!
 
Yea.
 
Anywhoo...
While spring fever was taking over Perry's mind, Flat Stanley and I were working on this.
 
Sneak peak of my next project.
 
 
So, what does your spring meltdown look like?
 
 
 


No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...