Monday, February 25, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 56 ...Glittered trees and flying monkeys.

Huh.
Day 56
Started out dull and dreary.
Surprised?
I'm not.
It's the trend around here apparently.
The sun didn't show it's face until about 10 minutes before sunset.
 

All nice and happy sunshiny sky in the west complete with glittered trees and green orbs.

 All mean and nasty cloudy sky in the east.
Heck, it even looks like I'm about to be run down by a herd of trees.
Or is that a pack of trees?
A gaggle?
 
Anyhoo..
 
It's like OZ here.
The good witch in the west.
The bad witch in the east.
Wait?
Isn't that supposed to be the other way around?
 
If only I could get my hands on a pair of red glittered shoes.
And a dog that fits in a picnic basket.
No wait.
Yea, red shoes, a dog, a picnic basket.....
and a house that I can just drop on random people.
And FLYING MONKEYS!!
I'll trade the shoes for the flying monkeys.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...