Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 36 .. some drive-by's and Newport Market update.

Well ... Day 36.
I spent most of the day getting some more stuff together to take down to Newport Marketplace as they are having another sale this Saturday. Everything in the store is 10% off.

In all the fuss, I forgot to take a picture for my Shut the Front Door series.
Bet you're disappointed.
Yea, I didn't think so.

Instead I thought I would entertain you with a few more of my drive-by photographs.
I know you're thinking "Oh joy!".
That wasn't it huh?

Sun going down behind the trees.

Steuben log cabin through the fence.

Same valley you usually see from my Shut the Front Door pictures taken from the road level instead of from the top of the hill.
 
Little old barn on Rt 28.
 

You can see more of my drive-by photography here.

I thought I would also throw in a few pictures I took of my booth in Newport Marketplace today. Just in case you want another look-see of the stuff I have there.




 
 
Hope you get a chance to stop down there this weekend. There really is so much cool stuff there.
 


No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...