Monday, December 24, 2012

Saw on the Wall

 
I have this old saw blade.
I picked it up at a garage sale a while back for just a few dollars.
The handles were missing and it has a slight crack in the middle
It's a small enough crack to be not quite noticeable but big enough to make the saw slightly fragile.
 
This is the coolest invention.  
 
Just position it where the screw for one side goes and point it down the wall until the little bubble tells you that you have a level spot where the other screw should go.
The line is as long as you need it to be.
No messing around with a overly long, yet not quite long enough, heavy level. 
 
Once I had the saw screwed to the wall, I didn't like that the screws were nice and shiny so I blobbed a little brown paint on them to make them look a bit rusty. 
 
See. Rusty.
I also added a couple small washers behind the saw to act as spacers so the saw wouldn't be tight to the wall. 
 
Now I have a saw on the wall. 
A plain, bland, saw on the wall.
 
Enter, random strands of berries and greens (more pieces of my artificial Christmas tree). 
 
Now I have a pretty saw on the wall just in time for Christmas.
:) 
 
 

No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...