Thursday, April 25, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 115

Day 115.
I'm assuming that at least 1 frog made it through the night otherwise we wouldn't be here today.
 
Actually when I woke up this morning and saw this...
I was sure that this just might be the real end.
 
Snow.
On April 25th.
Jeeshh.
 
For some reason the day managed to turn out rather nice
and ended with a bonfire.
 
Tomorrow I'm going to be at Newport Market Place moving my stuff into my new larger booth.
I just finished this piece today
This baby is huge and heavy.
It's just under 6' long and is solid wood.
It's a Thomasville.
Made in the U.S.A.
 
If you live in this area, I hope you get a chance to stop down to Newport Market Place.
There is just so much to see and a lot of good deals to be found.
You won't be disappointed.
I promise.
 


2 comments:

Thank you very much for visiting my blog!