Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 78 ...

Well, Day 78.
Snow, snow, and more snow.
It's not like we weren't expecting it.
After all, it's not June yet so we could get snow at any time.
 
As with most of the storms we get around here, the depth of snow depends on which way the wind is blowing and what part of the yard you're standing in.
The deck (above) has only a few inches on it.
The side yard, where our woodstove is, has a few feet of snow.
 
Poor tent is suffering really bad from the elements.
We really need a new cover for the firewood but it will be there until it totally disintegrates because ... well, I'm cheap.
 
The dog is getting too old for this crap.
And she was determined to tell me all about her hellish voyage out into the storm.
It was just her way of distracting me so she could drip snow all over the house as payback.
 
 
 
To wrap this up tonight,
I've been asked outright if I had anything to do with this picture that's been circulating around Facebook.
 
 Photo
 I FRICKIN WISH!
 
But...
THANK YOU
to whoever started this campaign.
 
P.S. ... I personally don't believe the crime he's being charged with is severe enough.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    It is snowing here as I tap out this comment, however I can't complain seeing how much you have (and more to come on Tues!) It does make the Easter egg hunt easier -- no need to dye the eggs! :D
    Your WANTED sign made me laugh. I think the Ground Hog is best friends with the Honey Badger -- they just don't care.
    Your Friend,
    Deborah
    FairfieldHouseNJ.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog!