Sunday, March 3, 2013

Shut the Front door ... Day 62 ... Drive-by Barntography and more of The Tribe.

Well what-da-ya-no...
I forgot to take a picture of Day 62.
 
For some reason, I really did think that I took a picture but now that I'm sitting here going through my pictures for the day, I find no picture for Shut the Front Door.
 
Hmmm.
 
In case you missed Day 61, I had 1/2 of my tribe of grandkids over night last night.
I no sooner got my house back to myself this morning and the other 1/2 of the tribe showed up.
Is she flipping me the bird?

Dazed and confused.
Takes after her mother.
 
I was on my way out the door so I only had a minute to snap a few pictures.
No time for a full photo shoot when there's an impatient grandpa waiting in the car.
 
Of course, while I'm out and about, I can't help but take some shots of things that interest me.
 
Trestle in Holland Patent.
 
For the most part today, the trend seemed to be barns.
 
Speed demon was driving.
Can you tell there's a little goat in the doorway?



 
Ha!
He actually looked out the window.
Didn't think I would ever catch that on camera.
Did he bother to let up on the gas while his eyes were off the road?
(Snort)
Yea right.
As long as the snow banks are high enough, it's like bumper bowling.
The car just keeps rolling down the lane no matter what's going on at the wheel.
 
And finally, a few deer that seem to know enough to run for their lives.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...