Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 50 ... More snow, a red barn, and hunting for robins.

We are FIFTY days into the new year all ready!
50!
Hard to believe.
I wonder if that means that I really can't call this a new year anymore?
 
I did a little experimenting with one of my drive-by photography pictures today.
I call this one
 "Red Barn in Review".

 
We are also in the midst of a snow storm.
It started here just before noon today and the snow is just inching up hour by hour.
 
About 1:00 pm
 
Almost 3:30 pm
 
A little after 4:30 pm
 
Pretty close to 7:00 pm
 
Somewhere around 7:20 pm
The groundskeeper finally arrived.
It was supposed to start out as freezing rain and sleet but all we saw here on the hill was the snow (which I'm thankful for because freezing rain and my driveway are not a good mix).
 
I'm just going to keep my eye out for one of these.
Soon ...
The rodent said so.
 

No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...