Thursday, January 31, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 31 ... Blast from the Past

It's the 31st day of the 1st month of the 2 thousandth and 13th year.
Say that ten times fast.
 
 
Day 31
 
See anything different today?
Hmmm?
I just realized that you can see the reflection of my camera in the window.
See it?
Right there in the center of the gray, gloomy sky.
You can see "Canon" (written backwards) and the faint ring around the lens.
 
Other than that it was a typical January mix of nastiness.
Wind, rain, snow, and cold.
 
 
Blast from the Past
 
Cars we had in 1981.
I had the sensible Chevy Malibu (parked at the back).
I hated that car.
The other two monsters were my husbands.
 
Me and our 4 daughters taken Christmas 1987.
Do you think I had enough tinsel on that tree?
 
 

No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...