Monday, January 14, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 14

Day 14 ... OMG!!

Well, this is the 2nd time in just a few days that I didn't get a picture taken before dark for my Shut the Front Door 365 Day Series.

Surprised? I'm not. I knew I would mess this up at least a few times over the course of the year but twice in less than a week is ... well ... not surprising.

Instead of really boring you to death with another shot of my deck, in the dark, when all you can see is a dimly lit picnic table, I'll fill in this post with some elevator music and a (hopefully) pleasant array of totally unrelated pictures I've taken over the years.

Since I don't know how to make elevator music play while you're looking through these pictures, maybe you can hum along to your own favorite tune :)

What do you see when you sneak up on an apple blossom at night?
An apple blossom silly.

Greased pole competition ... dragon fly style.

Keeping it fenced in to ... protect the neighbors??

Is this seat taken?

Hind sight is 20/20.

The bat cave (at least that's what my daughter calls it).

Fly, fly, my pretties. All that's missing here is the monkey suits.

Nest out in the cold.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get back to the regularly scheduled Shut the Front Door post.
I can't wait till summer. Love fresh wild strawberries.

No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...