Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 16 ... A heart attack waiting to happen and Raspberry hair.

I thought doctors were supposed to help you. 
I thought they were supposed to lessen your pain and suffering. 

If you've been following my ramblings lately, you will know that I was sick for almost 2 months.
When I finally couldn't take it anymore, I went to the doctor.
She set me right up with a fist full of prescriptions and I've been feeling much better.

Until today.

Today, I received......

THE BILL.

Talk about a heart attack.
O. M. G. !!!

Almost $500.
FOR A COLD.
And that didn't include the cost of the prescriptions I already paid for.
I just about flat lined when I opened that envelope today.

Aye, aye, aye.

Anywhoo...
Day 16
 A dusting of snow but I can live with that.

On a side note,
have you ever really looked close at a raspberry?

Are those hairs or antenna?

No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...