Thursday, January 10, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 10

I'm finally getting back to feeling like myself after 2 months of sore throats and coughing fits.

I'm also trying to get back into re-finishing a few projects but this pleasant, sunny weather we've had for the past couple of days is a bit distracting.

Day 10

This is the view that makes going home the best part of my day. I live way up there on top of that hill.

The sun beating down on the roof is melting the snow but all that melting turns to ice on the eves and a treacherous first step out the front door ( I know that first step all too well).

This is actually what I've been waiting all week to see. The first hints of a pretty pink sunset hitting the tops of the trees.
This is what tells me that the days are getting longer and, although almost 2 months away, spring is literally just around the corner.
After all, in just 5 days, January will be half over already : )
Yea!


No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...