Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Shut the Front Door .... Day 1

 
 
I've been blogging for a year now and although I don't feel anything like a pro at this, I thought I would start off year two with an experiment.
I'm going to try doing a series of photographs.
One for each day of the year.
Yep....365 photographs....from my front door.
Since someone, who shall remain nameless, and being the grouch that he is, always yells, "Shut the Door" every time I open a door, I'm going to title this series...
Shut the Front Door.
 
So, here goes.
Day 1.
 
 
This is the snow that's accumulated since we last shoveled on Christmas day.
 
Now I just have to remember to take a picture again tomorrow...
and the next day...
and the next...
 
Hopefully by the end of the year I will have figured out how to stitch these pictures together and make a short video.
 


No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...