Sunday, March 31, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 88, 89, and 90 ... Can anyone tell my why nothing is done around here?

Helloooo everybody!
I took a couple of days off to try to get something done around here.
Guess what?
Nothing got done.
I still can't figure out why.
Seriously.
It's pathetic.
 
 
Anyway, Today is Easter.
So.........
Shut the Front Door.... Day 90!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!
I don't have any cute little bunnies or chicks to take pictures of so
you get to see my little mini daffodils set against a backdrop of snow banks.
 
So, lets see...
What did we miss over the past few days?
 
I saw my first robin (in my yard) yesterday.
Actually, there was about a dozen of them squabbling over a small patch of grass in the lawn this morning.
 
I did a little drive-by photography yesterday while I was out and about.
Maybe that's why nothing got done around here.
I wasn't home.
I wonder where the cows go?
Do they just step off the cliff when they get to the other side of the road?
 
Little old wagon.
 
I just noticed that there is a date on the trestle that spans over Maple Ave/Miller Rd in Holland Patent. I've taken pictures of this a few times without noticing the date of 1904.
 
 
I did some more drive-by photography the day before yesterday
while I was on a round about trip to Watertown and Syracuse.
Again ... might explain why I didn't get anything done around here.
Lewis Co. Marines
 
Poor old silo.
 
I took pictures of about 50 barns and lots of windmills along the way.
 
 Finally arrived at the job site. 
 Lots going on here.
Four big machines running at once,
lots of noise,
an unhealthy dose of cluelessness,
and more than a fair share of 4 letter words.
 
Kind of reminds me.
I have cleaning to do.
 
Happy Easter everyone!
 
 

No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...