Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 65 ... Doom and gloom and another redneck parade.

Sooooo.
Day 65.
 
Yea.
Doom and gloom, doom and gloom.
 
 
Today was my chiropractor day so with "out and about" comes "drive-by photography".
"Oh joy", you say?
Yep.
Oh joy.
 
I had to snap a picture of this.
The Celtic Woman tour is coming to the Stanley Theater here in Utica, NY.
I like their music but with every musical group or artist, there are songs I like and songs I don't like.
Because of that, I don't particularly like going to concerts.
My husband, on the other hand, loves the Celtic Women.
He's going to be jealous because I saw this and he didn't.
That's why I "had" to snap a picture of it.
Hehe.
 
I think I should title this, "Dashboard Cam".
For some reason, I seemed to have more "dashboard" than "picture" in these shots.
 
Then came these photos.
When I'm doing drive-by photography, I'm driving.
I'm not paying any attention to what is in my view finder.
I don't look at what shows up on my screen.
There are no do-overs in drive-by photography.
One shot is all you get.
These are my "What the What" photos.
I must have pushed my zoom button.
 
The cloudy sky from the top of my driveway.
Snow is starting to melt off the driveway but the snow banks are still up there.
 
As the afternoon went on, I realized there were some suspicious characters in my yard.

 
Took several minutes of surveillance to figure out what was going on here.

I had front row seats to the redneck parade.
Notice the dog leading the way.
 
 
If at first your golf cart doesn't succeed....
get out and push it.
 
 

No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...