Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 29 ... The road less traveled when it's foggy out

I follow a very interesting blog called Southern Accents and receive their newsletter through my email. When you have a minute, check out some of their posts and pictures. They have some really cool stuff if you like to decorate with items that have been salvaged from old demolished buildings.

Today, their post, Let's be Awesome, contained a little video clip and when I first read this, I really didn't think that it was going to be something I liked.
Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that people post inspirational messages in the hopes to make life better and to hopefully get people thinking about their role in this world.
But ..
I don't particularly like watching those video messages. I get bored by them very easily.

This one is different.
Really.
It's cute, it keeps your attention, it's not too long and drawn out, and it's not preachy.
Take a minute and click over to watch it. I think you'll like it too.

The road less traveled ..... "NOT COOL ROBERT FROST".

I want to be on the road that leads to awesome too.
As long as it's a back road.
I'm not a fan of interstates.
So does that make the road to awesome the road less traveled?
Hmmm. Have to think about that one.


So in my most awesome way...
Day 29

FOG.
And lots of it.
So thick you can cut it with a knife.
I'm talkin' PEA SOUP people.


Fog that completely blurs out the roads less traveled.
Which leaves more room for me.
Awesome.

No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...