Sunday, January 27, 2013

Shut the Front Door ... Day 27 ... It was an Olive Garden kinda day.

Day 27

It was a very, very sunny day today. It's been so dreary for so long, I'm not used to all this light coming into my house at once.

We went to Olive Garden for Dinner tonight and put a few gift cards to good use. We've been there, maybe, 5 times in the past year and have yet to be disappointed. The food and the service is always good.
Now I know that photographing food is a new thing for many people. I get enough you-need-a-straight-jacket looks from my husband already without starting to photograph my food so you'll just have to take my word for it that the 5 cheese ziti and all you can eat salad and breadsticks looked as good as it tasted.
Only draw back for us is the drive all the way to Syracuse just to get to Olive Garden. There is supposed to be one opening up closer to where we live but I'm not totally sure that easy access to that place will be good for the already stressed relationship I have with my jeans.

On a totally unrelated note...
Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.
Really?
There's still frost on my mirror so that sun isn't nearly as close as I would like it to be.



No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...