Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I need professional help

In my last post I stated that I hoped I didn't bore everyone to death while trying to figure out how to blog. Since I'm the only one reading my my posts at this time, I think I'm the only one bored here.
{crickets chirping}Yep, it's official, I'm the only one bored.

I'm still trying to figure out my way around here and, foolishly, I haven't really put much time into the endeavor. I'm beginning to think I need to take a class or buy a "Blogging for Dummies" book as I've gained no real insight into what I'm trying to accomplish here.
I can't figure out how to add my own pictures to my blog home page as part of the design layout. There are indications on here that I should be linking to something but I haven't figured those out yet either.
At this time, I'm mentioning these points more to remind myself of what it is I still need to figure out more than trying to entertain anyone else who just may stumble upon my blog and think about reading it.
So, I apologize to any who does happen to find this, read it, and ultimately die a slow death trying to get through it.

 
Just for the fun of experimentation, I've added a picture of my happy countertop.
My daughter left a glass of some alcoholic beverage with ice on the counter (after she drank all the alcohol of course). When "I" (notice I didn't say when "she") picked up the glass the condensation left this drunken smiley face to entertain me. So, of course I had to take a picture of it.
Yep, I'm bored.

No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...