Friday, January 6, 2012

The learning curve

I'm beginning to find my way around on here and I'm really hoping to not bore everyone to death while I figure it out.
Anyway, as my short bit of a biography states, I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life. The real estate market around here has been pretty stagnant for a while. I keep hoping that it will pick up but I can't make a living on it right now. I've always been interested in crafts and photography so for now, I'm looking into those areas for my next venture.
I've ordered some product to start making my own extracts. I will start out with vanilla, lemon, orange and almond, I think. I am also looking into making wood butter. It is used to treat wooden utensils, dishes, cutting boards and such. Once I have some of it made up, I'll post pictures and set some prices.
I also plan on selling cards made from my own photographs. I'll start posting some of the photos soon and set pricing for cards that can be ordered.

No comments:

Speak Your Mind...

Speak Your Mind...